family law dupage County il
The DCBA Lawyer Referral Service helps you connect with an attorney who concentrates their practice in the type of law in which you need assistance. The service offers up to 30-minute consultation with an attorney at no charge. Fees should be discussed during the consultation. You are not obligated to hire the referred attorney nor is the attorney obligated to accept you as a client.
Please keep in mind that the attorneys in the referral service are private attorneys. They will charge regular rates. If you are interested in Pro Bono (free) Legal Assistance, click here.
This is a self-referral and it's available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Please note that your Name, Address and Email will be needed in order to provide you with a referral.
Call the LRS Office: 630-653-9109
Available Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Please note that the LRS Office is closed on the weekends and holidays.
Referrals may be made to attorneys that practice in the following counties: Cook, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry, and Will. Depending on availability.
Please note that our attorneys are not free.
For questions about why you may need an attorney, please review the information provided.
If you require an attorney outside of Illinois, you may wish to consult the ABA referral directory.
Available Areas of Law
We have attorneys that practice in various areas of law. For a complete description of the areas of law available, click here.
- Bankruptcy: Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 13, Credit Problems, etc.
- Business Law: Commercial Leases, Contract Law, New Business Start-up, LLC, etc.
- Criminal Law: DUI, Traffic Tickets, Expungement, Misdemeanor, etc.
- Employment Law: Benefits/Pensions, Discrimination, Unemployment, Wage Claims, etc.
- Estates, Trusts & Wills: Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts, Probate, etc.
- Family Law: Child Support, Custody/Visitation, Divorce, DCFS Appeals, etc
- Personal Injury: Auto Accidents, Libel Slander, Medical Malpractice, Premises Liability, etc.
- Real Estate Law: Commercial. Homeowners Association, Mortgage Foreclosure, Residential, Evictions, Landlord/ Tenant, etc.