Incorporation Lawyers New Hampshire
At Gottesman & Hollis, P.A., we understand the complexities of forming and running a business. As business owners ourselves, we want to share our knowledge and expertise of corporate law with others in the Nashua, New Hampshire community.
Many people only think to hire a lawyer when they run into legal trouble. However, a business and corporate law attorney can help prevent legal problems from arising in the first place. As a business owner, you must protect yourself against costly legal action and comply with the many legal formalities applicable to businesses in the state of New Hampshire.
If you are a business owner or entrepreneur and need legal advice about your rights and responsibilities, contact us today. We offer all potential clients a free and confidential consultation. To speak with a Nashua, New Hampshire business and corporate law attorney, call (603) 889-5959.
We represent and advise business owners and entrepreneurs in Nashua, New Hampshire and the surrounding areas on a wide range of legal matters.
Advantages of Hiring a Business Lawyer
Business owners are often called upon to make quick, informed decisions. At these critical times, a skilled attorney can provide legal advice about the best course of action, giving you a sense of confidence and comfort. Our trusted business and corporate law attorneys can advise you and your business partners on a wide range of corporate law issues.
Forming a Partnership or Corporation
For every business, the question of what business structure to operate under is an important one. Our experienced business lawyers can help you identify which of the following business structures best suits your needs and goals.
- PARTNERSHIP. There are many types of partnerships, which depend on the nature of the partnership agreement and the division of responsibility for the business among partners.
- CORPORATION. A corporation offers business owners the benefit of limited liability, but forming and operating a corporation involves certain filing and record-keeping requirements, as well as the observation of corporate formalities.
- S CORPORATION. An S corporation has the same basic structure as a traditional corporation, but offers some of the tax benefits of a partnership.
- LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY. A limited liability company, or “LLC, ” provides the limited liability features of a corporation and the operational flexibility of a partnership. There are also certain tax advantages to operating as an LLC.
- COOPERATIVE. A cooperative corporation is a special form of corporation that places ownership and/or control of the corporation in the hands of member-owners.
- SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP. In a sole proprietorship, you alone own the company and are responsible for its assets and liabilities.
To speak with a Nashua, New Hampshire business lawyer about forming a partnership or corporation, call (603) 889-5959.
Our corporate litigation practice specializes in counseling and handling corporate litigation involving businesses in disputes with other businesses, government entities, shareholders, and individuals. We represent Nashua, New Hampshire businesses from diverse industry sectors. Our lawyers have experience advising businesses on a range of matters, including breaches of contract, employment relations, and regulatory compliance.
- Breaches of contract,
- Business torts, including tortious interference with economic relations and misrepresentation,
- Partnership disputes,
- Private deals and post-closing disputes,
- Regulatory investigations and litigation, and
- Insurance disputes.
Hiring an experienced business and corporate law attorney allows you to focus on what’s most important to you: the success of your New Hampshire business. We are committed to helping our business clients develop solutions to their toughest problems. We approach each challenge as an urgent business matter that must be resolved quickly and cost-effectively. Retaining an attorney to serve as counsel for your business can help you avoid costly and time-consuming legal problems.
To speak with a New Hampshire corporate law attorney about the needs of your business, contact Gottesman & Hollis, P.A. today. We are committed to providing our corporate law clients with skilled representation that yields results.
Corporate Law Attorneys Serving Nashua, New Hampshire
At Gottesman & Hollis, P.A., we offer our clients more than three decades of experience. We care about the success of your New Hampshire business, and will provide accurate and detailed legal advice about the challenges and opportunities you face as a business owner. To discuss your business with an experienced corporate lawyer in Nashua, New Hampshire, call (603) 889-5959.