Gun Trust Lawyers Columbus Ohio
It is legal to own automatic weapons, suppressors, short-barreled rifles and shotguns and many other kinds of exotic weaponry!Despite popular misconceptions, it is legal to own automatic weapons, suppressors, short-barreled rifles and shotguns, and many other kinds of exotic weaponry! However, purchase, sale, possession, and use of these unusual weapons is tightly regulated by the federal and state governments. Our office is experienced in helping private citizens legally acquire these items.
We generally recommend that our clients create a special firearms trust to hold their federally regulated firearms. Let us walk you through the process of creating and funding the trust, registering the trust with the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms, and acquiring the weapons you want from a licensed dealer.
Additionally, firearms owners with exceptionally large collections, with or without federally regulated firearms, may benefit from a firearms trust. As an additional service, we will review your estate plan and make sure that your firearms collection will pass to your intended beneficiaries smoothly, and without undue government involvement upon your death. Call today to find out how we can help you grow, maintain, and preserve your collection.
Ohio Gun Lawyer Firearms Trust
- Counsel of a seasoned Gun Lawyer
- Trust crafted for the individual client’s needs
- Estate Planning assessment of client’s overall estate
- Peace of mind that the Trust is created correctly and is valid
- Knowing there is a person the client can speak with if questions arise during the transfer process
- Ability to provide for all of a client’s guns not just N.F.A. guns
- Ability to provide Asset Protection
- Ability to Amend the trust when necessary to conform with changing laws