Drug Recall Lawyers Milwaukee
Because the pharmaceutical industry is regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), many people assume that the medication and medical devices they buy must be safe. Unfortunately, that’s not always the case.
Dangerous drugs and medical devices are currently on the market in the United States. If you have been hurt or a loved one has died because of these medications or devices, then our experienced lawyers want to help you get the recovery that you deserve.
Dangerous Drugs and Medical Devices
The following are a sampling of the dangerous drugs and defective medical devices currently under investigation by our pharmaceutical class action lawyers:
- Asbestos. Exposure is alleged to cause mesothelioma.
- Invokana. This blood pressure medication allegedly causes kidney and heart problems.
- Talcum Powder. A lawsuit has been filed alleging that Talcum Powder products cause ovarian cancer.
- Taxotere. This chemotherapy drug may cause permanent hair loss.
- Yaz. This birth control medication is alleged to have caused heart and blood disorders.
This list is constantly growing. If you’ve been hurt by any medication or medical device, then we encourage you to learn more about why the injury may have happened, what you can do about it now, and how our experienced lawyers can help you.