criminal lawyer sacramento
How To Chose the Best Criminal Attorney in Sacramento.
Not all of the Criminal Attorneys in town are created equal. Some attorneys who advertise in Sacramento have NO personal experience in Sacramento. They simply send a younger associate to court. Other Sacramento Criminal Attorneys, have local experience, but they charge way too much money, and make grand promises that they can’t back up with performance. I am in Sacramento court defending clients facing criminal charges every day the courts are open. The judges, district attorneys, clerks, and bailiffs know me because they see me daily. There is no substitute for local experience in Sacramento when it come to criminal defense.
Who is Sacramento Criminal Defense Attorney Chris Parkhurst?
Chris Parkhurst is the hardest working, most dedicated criminal defense attorney in Sacramento. Does that sound like a bold claim? Well, while many local defense attorneys are off playing golf by 4pm, you will often find Chris in the Sacramento County Jail late into the night visiting his clients. If he is not visiting his clients in jail late at night, Chris is likely in his office strategizing his clients’ defenses. If you are one of the many clients who Chris has saved from jail, this is no surprise to you. But it is time everyone knew. Chris is one of the only Criminal Attorneys in the Sacramento Area who has received the elite Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Award. In his reviews for this award Chris earned a perfect score of 5.0 out of 5.0. This is an extremely prestigious award only granted to the very best attorneys. Further, Chris has been recognized for his exceptional trial skills and has been nominated as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the state by the National Trial Lawyers organization.
In my opinion, the Sacramento Criminal Defense Attorney you hire should meet the following criteria:
1. Have experience personally handling Criminal cases in the Sacramento Court, including Sacramento court trial experience. I have been selected as a member of an elite group of criminal trial attorneys included in the Top 100 Trial Attorneys by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
2. Have a track record of the highest levels of customer service. Check out their online reviews. Here is the link to my reviews for example. These are all real reviews collected from various online review sites. You will see that my clients are pleased with the service and results I provide them.
3. The defense lawyer you hire should make themselves personally available to you. They should not hide behind their secretary or a salesman. If the attorney will not speak to you before you hire them, they will most certainly be unwilling to talk to you after you hire them.
4. Trust your gut. When you speak to the attorney, do they make you feel better? Do they make you feel comfortable? Do they carefully explain themselves? Do they speak knowledgeably? Hiring an attorney is like selecting a new car. Go with your gut and pick one you actually like.
5. The Attorney you chose to defend you against a Sacramento criminal charge should be both highly experienced in the technical aspects of California Criminal law, AND they should have experience with the local customs, procedures, and practices unique to the Sacramento courthouse.
6. Finally, chose an attorney with the integrity to charge you a fair price. Watch out for attorneys that make incredible promises and charge extreme fees. A good local DUI attorney will charge reasonable prices given the complexity of your case. My prices are among the best you will find. I do not need to overcharge, because I keep my overhead low, and I genuinely like defending people charged with criminal offenses. It is my pleasure to take on the District Attorney (DA).
I Help Clients Avoid Jail.
I have literally helped more of my clients avoid jail than I can count. For the past decade I have spent nearly every day the courts are open fighting to keep my clients avoid jail. In most circumstances, even when my clients were found guilty, I have been able to help keep my client out of jail. Many times, if an experienced attorney fights he can arrange jail alternatives in lieu of time behind bars. In circumstances where jail cannot be avoided I can often find ways to shave substantial time off my clients’ jail sentences. If you are facing criminal charges in Sacramento, I would love the opportunity to help you avoid jail. Call me today.
Peace of Mind is One Phone Call Away. Call Me Today, and Be Glad You Did
Getting arrested is one of the most frightening things that will ever happen to you. Almost worse than getting arrested is the anxious anticipation after you have been arrested as you wait to find out what will happen. One of my favorite aspects of my job is the opportunity I have every day to meet people who are scared and to give them peace of mind. In my experience, things are rarely as bad as they feel following an arrest. The anxiety and fear we feel tends to get exaggerated in our minds, and this can be the worst part. If you call me, I can help you put your situation into perspective and help you understand your options. We can work together to develop effective defense strategies for you. Call me today and I promise you will feel much better after we speak.
I Tear Cases Apart to Find the Defenses Other Attorneys Miss
I have learned that good things often happen when you put in the effort and fight, even when it appears you are fighting an uphill battle. One of the the keys to my success in defending my clients over the past decade has been to out-work everyone else. As I tear into my clients’ cases and leave no stone unturned I often find defenses that were not immediately evident from the outset. The benefit of hiring an attorney like me who is passionate about defending you, and who is committed to working on hard on your case, is that if there is a way to defend you, we will find it.
The Parkhurst Difference
I am a very different type of attorney than most of those you will encounter on the internet. My legal service is defined by personalized customer service to each one of my clients. My clients work directly with me and I am personally familiar with each aspect of their cases. You will find no “one size fits all” approach here. My service is personal and exemplifies the highest levels of professionalism. I treat my clients the way I would want an attorney to treat my mother, if she met with one. I believe in providing aggressive legal representation coupled with personalized customer service. That is the Parkhurst difference. Call me and meet me personally. You will see what I mean.